dfu-util help

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 13:40:12 CET 2007

Hello all,

Probably a the most noob question you're going to get for a while, but
I'm a bit stuck... I wanted to flash the latest Qtopia build but have
come unstuck at the first hurdle.

Running Kubuntu 7.10 and downloaded dfu-util from here:

I have apt-get'd the dependencies and updated etc/fstab as per here:

But the this is as good as I can get out of it:

joseph at joseph-work:~/DFU$ sudo ./dfu-util -a kernel -R -D ./uImage-
./dfu-util: ./dfu-util: cannot execute binary file

Any help getting this to work would be massively appreciated!

Thanks, Joseph