A problem with usb networking

Jonathon Suggs jsuggs at murmp.com
Thu Dec 6 00:26:13 CET 2007

I was wondering why people we using static routes.  I have my own dhcp
server, so if I want "static" routes, then I just put the configuration
into the dhcp server (based on MAC address).  It lets you only have to
configure one thing and everyone get the same information.

Whether or not a dhcp client was part of the "standard" build/image, it
will almost be required for GTA02 as *most* wifi networks make use of
DHCP.  So, I would say that making sure that it works "as expected" will
give you a jump start on GTA02 "testing."  In addition, whatever the
method for configuring network information needs to also play nice with
dhcp.

All I got,
Jonathon