Please help me with the openmoko-devel-image build issue

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Fri Dec 7 13:06:37 CET 2007

(Note: This would be more on topic on
distro-devel at lists.linuxtogo.org)

Chaohong Xie wrote:

Hi all,
I'm not sure whether these are the proper mail loops to ask about build problems. If not, please tell me one.

Anyway, when try to build the openmoko-devel-image (openmoko 2007.2 version) according to " Getting OpenMoko working on host with Xoo" and "Building OpenMoko using the MokoMakefile ", I encountered the following problem with uboot build (the error message is attached at the end).

While, it can pass the build process if the "uboot-openmoko" flag is deleted from the Makefile but it can boot up the openmoko finally in the following steps.

BTW: the content of my local.conf is:
MACHINE = "x86"
DISTRO = "openmoko"
BUILD_ARCH = "i686"
INHERIT += "rm_work"
TARGET_FPU = ""

I don't think it is possible to build u-boot for x86.

--
- Michael Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org>                   http://openmoko.org/