Application idea: Bicycle computer

Eric Preston openmoko at notserp.com
Fri Dec 7 09:25:53 CET 2007

Hank Williams wrote:

> standard. Is gpio a wireless signaling standard? If so, I was not able
> to find it. It seems like a wired standard, and if it is a wired

By GPIO I'm pretty sure he means signals that are friendly for
interfacing to a CPU or other chips "general purpose i/o" lines.

As someone else has mentioned recently on the list, I've started the
mokosport project to come up with some code/discussion as to
bicyclist/runner friendly uses for the moko.

It hasn't really got off the ground yet, but all input is welcome!

-E