YAMA - Map Application intended for OpenMoko

Schmidt András asch at freemail.hu
Sat Dec 8 12:47:16 CET 2007

Hi!

David Roetzel wrote:
> I just tried YAMA on my Neo with the 2007.11 snapshot and the
> aforementioned Mono packages. It worked like a charm!
>
> Keep up the good work, it looks very promising

Thank you for trying it on the phone! I am really happy to hear that it
works on the phone :-)!
Soon I will release the converter that converts openstreetmap maps to
Yama format, add GUI to reach all implemented functionality on the Gtk
version and GSMD signal follower, so you can use it with the maps of
your own location.
I am still looking for contributors ;-)!

Best regards
Schmidt András