New future user :) of OpenMoko presentation

François TOURDE fr-om at tourde.org
Sat Dec 8 13:57:41 CET 2007

Hi .*,

First, I apologize for my english.

I'm waiting for the Neo1973 device (The GTA02v4 one), and while
waiting I want to read news and infos. Please could you help me
choosing the good ML?

My skills: I'm a C/C++/<others except Java> developper, a Debian
server sysadmin and Debian desktop user. I've some dev ideas, I'm not
yet capable of writing GUI parts of progs (I've done that under some
windowed proprietary OS, but not with GNU/Linux).

I've subscribed announce, community, devel, apps.

Thanks in advance for pointing me some MLs.