No Android on the Neo1973 - Only MyPhone left

Alex Zhang celeber2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 14:50:19 CET 2007

> So, to get Android running, you need a processor with ARM v5 ISA. I.e. A
> gumstix with its XScale processor (Both PXA255 & PXA270 should work).
> Anyone fancy having a go at putting Android on their MyPhone?

Hi All,

I am trying to get Android running on my motorola A1200E (based on
PXA270) today. And now, the init has been running and framebuffer
entered graphic mode from text mode. But screen is flashing
intermittently, looks like phone is trying hard to load Android VM
without successful.
Do I miss something? Can anybody give me some tips or has interests to
research together? :-)
BTW, which fb mode is VM running? My phone is 18BPP, (and I tried 16BPP,
seems framebuffer cannot enter graphic mode from text mode).

Alex Zhang