Community update: GSM firmware, 850MHz experiment, GTA02 progress

Adam King va3pip at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 15:35:18 CET 2007

Hi Michael:

  As I mentioned in a previous email to you, I'm in a 850Mhz _only_ area - so
I can test the handset for you - though I am in Canada.  Provider is Rogers and
the area is Ottawa. Also, would there be any possibility of releasing
the changes
made to the GTA01 to make it 850Mhz compatible? Or maybe a service to
send in our GTA01 to have the modifications made (for a reasonable price)?
Thanks,

  Adam King