Community update: GSM firmware, 850MHz experiment, GTA02 progress

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Mon Dec 10 22:31:08 CET 2007

As has been discussed earlier, this is not a change you can make yourself.

Conceivably, you could change the components yourself, if you had the
right equipment, but there are also changes to the firmware that you can
not make yourself.

There is no possibility of adding a switch, as a number of components
have to be replaced.

Michael