need a compatible provider in central U.S.

cassj at earthlink.net cassj at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 14 16:49:05 CET 2007

For what it's worth, I'm in South Carolina, and Suncom
(http://www.suncom.com) works for me.  I'm using the 2007.11 build.  I
just took the SIM card out of my cell phone and popped it into my
glorious neo, and it connected to the GSM network.  I can make calls
from my neo, but I'll be darned if I can figure out how to answer an
incoming call. :-)

/lost+found/Cassj~