End-User Release????

Bert Van de Poel admin at rpgfamilie.net
Sun Dec 16 12:08:12 CET 2007

For as far as I know your provider just has to use the right network,
GSM in this case, not 3G (correct me if I'm wrong).
If you want to buy a neo now your buying a development mobile and I'm
not sure whether the software is already ready.

Greetings Bert

--
Bert Van de Poel
webdeveloper and administrator