What to use while waiting of v2?

GoXbox Live goxboxlive at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 06:42:03 CET 2007

Lets not forget about all the htc devices sold under diffrents names.

We have most of the hardware working with linux, and alot of the devices are
suplied with wlan. We even have the modem working on some of them. All the
GUI (opie/gpe/gpephone/openmoko/Qtopia) runs well on them, and even the
phone works with Openmoko and Qtopia (also sms) on some of them.

Whats great about this is that they all are sold used at ebay, so you can
have a cheap device running both Wince and linux.

Here is an overview of our work with the htc devices:
http://handhelds.org/moin/moin.cgi/HTC_2dPhones

The most supported devices is HTC Universal, Magician, Blueangel and Apache.

regards

gxl