Please help me with the openmoko-devel-image build issue

Pierre Hébert pierrox at pierrox.net
Tue Dec 18 07:24:32 CET 2007

On Sunday 16 December 2007, Xie Chaohong wrote:
> I'd like to know whether you can boot up the openmoko system or not,
> because according to your previous mail, you encountered the same
> issue as me but you didn't have time to build another one.

After replacing dash with bash, it worked fine till the end (I started
the build process from the beginning). After all I think that if you
want to build openmoko apps for x86, the instructions at
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Getting_OpenMoko_working_on_host_with_Xoo
are better suited for this purpose (faster and lighter).

regards,

Pierre.