opnemoko

Bethany Koby bkoby at mac.com
Tue Dec 18 11:44:45 CET 2007

Hello
I am in the process of creating an event (curating a show) in February based
on some thinking about the brands of tomorrow. i have been following the
openmoko project and am very interested in having it as a part of this
event.

we have bought 2 developers kits. BUT we really want to make sure we
understand how people can contribute, i.e, beyond hardware and software
development are there other ways people can give? Time, skills, content
etc.. to help this project move forward?

It would be great to get your insight being a community member as to what
else is needed to help make openmoko better, to make the software, or the
community better. How can more people contribute?

Any thoughts and ideas would be greatly appreciated!

All my best
Bethany