Help with SVN

Rémi COHEN-SCALI remi at
Thu Dec 20 21:21:03 CET 2007

I'am a newbie with OpenMoko and just got my device.
I tried to flash the device and all was ok.
Then I decided to try building from scratch, then the troubles began ;-)

I have the following message when trying to access SVN repository:

    <rcoscali at coldcase> OpenMoko [1017/17]$ svn co openmoko
    svn: Échec de la requête REPORT sur '/!svn/vcc/default'
    svn: REPORT de '/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request

Do you know what it means ? Could you help please ?

Best Regards