Apologies for spam - we will blacklist that account right away

GWMobile geopilot at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 27 13:59:24 CET 2007

Just don} worry about spam so much.
It has rarely been a problem on this or mos t groups and fighting it
isn't worth the inconvience.

It just isn't a problem.
I find it far easier simply to scroll past the occasionally bit of spam
that deal with the "solutions" that make me jump through hoops just to
post a message.

The solutions are much worse than the problem.
Just don't worry about it.