Apologies for spam - we will blacklist that account right away

GWMobile geopilot at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 27 14:02:51 CET 2007

I strongly disagree with you here.
Email should be instanteous and if the specs haven't been updated to
call for that then the specs are outdated.

I don't stay on groups with email delays because it is impossible to
have a conversation.

> Perhaps I should mention here for completeness that, I had to spend
> some
> minimal time reinforcing the idea that email is NOT instantaneous and
> that
> one has to expect delays.  The SMTP protocol amply explains this
> principle.
> We have gotten spoilt thinking that email is immediate, when it is best
> efforts.

www.GlobalBoiling.com for daily images about hurricanes, globalwarming
and the melting poles.

www.ElectricQuakes.com daily solar and earthquake images.