Case Schematics

Jeremiah Flerchinger jeremiah.flerchinger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 17:05:27 CET 2007

I have no clue why dimensional drawings or 3D models of the Neo haven't
been released either.  People have been requesting them for quite some
time to explore alternate case designs
(http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Hardware:Neo1973:Alternate_Cases).  I
myself would be happy with something as simple as a Wavefront object
file, since almost any CAD tool can import these.