Case Schematics

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Mon Dec 31 21:02:03 CET 2007

Hi,

When this question came up a week or two ago I said I'd look into this.
I did.

We have been discussing this internally, and so far I have met no
objection to the principle of releasing this information. There is a
question of what form it should take, and of course there is always the
issue of having to take the time to do this, while delaying something
else. I'm not sure what form our 3D CAD files are in. In the worst case,
I suppose I could get the printouts as PDF documents.

I'll continue to push forward on this.

As Jeremiah points out this question has been raised numerous times
since the birth of this project. Nothing has changed in terms of the
policy, perhaps now we just are structured and organized sufficiently
that we know how to think about and process such a question.

Of course our highest priority right now is getting GTA02 finished, so
I'm careful not to interfere with that in any way.

I'll keep you informed.
Michael