shawn.t.rutledge at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 21:29:32 CET 2007
On Dec 31, 2007 1:02 PM, Michael Shiloh <michael at openmoko.org> wrote:
> We have been discussing this internally, and so far I have met no
> objection to the principle of releasing this information. There is a
That's good news.
> question of what form it should take, and of course there is always the
> issue of having to take the time to do this, while delaying something
> else. I'm not sure what form our 3D CAD files are in. In the worst case,
> I suppose I could get the printouts as PDF documents.
I think it would be best to just release whatever CAD format they
happen to be in (the originals). The community can probably find a
way to convert them. Otherwise if the CAD package has DXF export
maybe that would also not take much time.
More information about the community