Wish list: Call Forwarding from Neo

Fabian Off fabian2_de at yahoo.de
Thu Feb 1 22:59:42 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2007 schrieb Andrew Turner:
> Well, could use something like Romeo (http://www.irowan.com/romeo/) to
> detect via BT when the Neo is nearby (useful for *all* kinds of things
> anyway).

Why using unprecise bluetooth, when you have built-in gps??
Just set a range of coordinates saying "I'm at home right now"
and the phone may do what you want it to do... simple, but
powerful. (Also for things like porfileswitching and so on)
Additionally, Romeo only supports Macs.. Not everybody is owning
one, and not every owner uses OSX... (I have never booted into it,
for example)

Greetings, Fabian Off