LiarLiar, software access to voice data

Crane, Matthew mcrane03 at
Fri Feb 2 14:28:09 CET 2007

That's definitely a cool idea. But will the kernel and/or user-space
software be able to access and modify the transmitted/recived sound
channel?  I think it would also be pretty neat if it was possible to
lightly encrypt the voice, making the phone the open equivalent of some
much more expensive devices.

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of Sven Neuhaus
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 7:53 AM
To: community at
Subject: LiarLiar

Running LiarLiar (a voice stress analysis tool, ) on the Neo1973 would be a nice hack,
analysing your counterpart on the other end of the line. I'm not sure
phone is fast enough to do the fast fourier transform in realtime,

OpenMoko community mailing list
community at