Sink oullook calender?

Jeff Andros jeff at
Fri Feb 2 18:07:35 CET 2007

the openmoko uses syncml for it's synchronization protocol.  This is really
cool since there's several sync clients for just about anything you need,
(local and OTA sync).  I ran a quick google search for google syncml and got
several plugins/clients back on the first page, so I think you should be

hope this works for you