Encrypting voice comunications..

Tim Newsom cephdon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 18:54:44 CET 2007

So, though possibly inefficient, we could not some how take the analog
audio stream, do some predictable and reversible encoding/encrypting
then convert into sounds again.. Like doing base64 encoding for binary
data..

In that way we are still sending audio information and letting it get
encoded by the gsm module.

Having access to send audio over gsm could be useful in another way..
Say call your phone and when it answers have it read its location to you
via text to speech or something.  We must have the ability to do
something like that, or how would asterix (sp?) work on the phone?