What more to add to http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/OpenMoko/GPRS ? Re: Voice over GPRS?
openmoko at robertmichel.de
Fri Feb 2 19:14:07 CET 2007
Paul Wouters schrieb am Freitag, den 02. Februar 2007 um 18:13h:
> On Fri, 2 Feb 2007, Robert Michel wrote:
> > Does anybody has experiances/ideas about Voice over GPRS?
> See: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rc277/globe02.pdf
Thank you, I direcly put this good source into our wiki :)
Sorry for switching now to GPRS general:
For the GPRS connection in general would be more interesting:
- firewall on the Neo
- what is with GPRS push services?
- how to count the GPRS traffic (to count equal to the provider)
- a limitation of data/hour data/day data/week data/month with
- statistic for GPRS traffic use
- for prepaid cards automaticaly checking the prepaid credit/money on account
-- before and after calls
-- each day/hour or each 10MB GPRS traffic
And just an idea in case that the Neo has only GPRS class B:
Using another old GSM mobil with GPRS and Bluetooth - so using
Internet connection while phonig whith the help of the second
BTW do you think two low quality phone connecitons would be possible
via 9600 Baud?
More information about the community