AT commands (Re: But wich GSM chip? Re: AT commands document (Was: Fax modem? Fax software? Neo as T.38 gateway?))

Robert Michel openmoko at robertmichel.de
Sat Feb 3 15:30:18 CET 2007

Salve Harald!

Harald Welte schrieb am Samstag, den 03. Februar 2007 um 14:49h:
> > I put the list into the wiki - it would be fine to mark
> > out which are not the optional ones and how to use them.
> > So from this list, every contribution, commentation of
> > this commands are welcome.
>
> For everything but the few TI-proprietary ones, all this is in the GSM
> standard.  I don't think it's worth replicating that inforation.

For the standard we can takeover this informations
http://wiki.openezx.org/AT_commands

Not now - in some weeks a list and information about the TI-proprietary
ones would be fine.

> If the community learns something about the TI-proprietary commands,
> that's certainly a different thing.

> > E.g. the network quality - nearly non of us would run around
> > (daily) with mobil/laptop/GPS device to monitor the networkquality,
> > but with the Neo1973 it could be an interesting thing.
>
> network quality is sent as event from GSM Modem to our gsmd, from where
> any process can get it over a unix domain socket.

Yes, and the community could collect some first step examples to
make starting the first step using the freedom on the Neo more easy :)

Greetings,
rob