OpenMoko with Apple?

Jon Phillips jon at
Sat Feb 3 21:33:43 CET 2007

On Sat, 2007-02-03 at 09:09 -0600, Ryan Kline wrote:
> I just wondered if anybody had any reason to think that the phone
> will not work as well with Macs as it does with PCs. I want one bad,
> It is February, right???
> Thanks,
> Ryan
Well, if we stick to our dominant open standards, then I see no reason
that it shouldn't work worse on an apple (that is unless apple strays
from the open standards again) would even be good to develop guides
for interoperability on the official wiki. That has always bothered me
how phones really only target PCs...we can do much better!

Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at