OpenMoko at Oreilly Emerging Telephony Conference

michael at michael at
Sun Feb 4 01:27:45 CET 2007

GREAT idea. Whether or not we are attending the conference, enough of us live
in the area that we should get together, if not at the conference then in a
suitably friendly bar or restaurant. Perhaps we should find out when Sean is
available, and see if we can work around that?