Thoughts about Bluetooth equipement - does somebody knows a Bluetooth camera?

Robert Michel openmoko at
Sun Feb 4 15:47:06 CET 2007

It seems that
has a good overview - we could pick devices from their when they
are supported with Linux.
Somethink like would be nice.

Robert Michel schrieb am Sonntag, den 04. Februar 2007 um 15:34h:
> So what more? Are there digital cameras with Bluetooth on the market?
> Does some of them allows to send pictures directly via Bluetooth when
> pressing the release? Any inexpensive one there?

To be more focused/precice - do you know personal a camera like that?
What's your experiances with it?

Greetings, from a sunny Aachen,