Posibility to get status informations with the help of a LED

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Sun Feb 4 20:05:04 CET 2007

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007, Ian Stirling wrote:

> michael at michaelshiloh.com wrote:

>> >  Which is utterly sad, given I'm such a big fan of Blinkenlights...
>>
>>  You want a phone that looks like the front panel of an Imsai 8080, right?
>
> Old Skool  baby!
> http://www.dbit.com/~greeng3/pdp1/PDP1.10.jpg

Hehe. That's the background image I want for my Neo.

Speaking of which, once we're done with the functionality of all our great
ideas, no reason not to have different "skins", right? I mean the dialer
application could use the traditional pushbuttons, or a retro round dial, or
even a plug-and-jack switchboard interface (touch the headset, touch the
appropriate jack, a wire appears and makes the connection...)

> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/sci.electronics.design/browse_thread/thread/52e1c0873fc9c79b/84aa18f138b3c438?lnk=st&q=pdp-1+business+card&rnum=5&hl=en#84aa18f138b3c438

Yikes! An Imsai with USB ports??!?!?!?!?!