OpenMoko / FIC Neo1973

denis denis at planet-standard.de
Mon Feb 5 10:32:13 CET 2007

That's something I have to criticize as well. The information for "normal"
users is pretty bad. Is there a point of time for the launch of a real
community site with a lot of content that is also understandable for the
normal user? Don't get me wrong I like lists and IRC but the normal users
need a website with information.

Regards, Denis

  _____