OpenMoko / FIC Neo1973

denis denis at
Mon Feb 5 10:32:13 CET 2007

That's something I have to criticize as well. The information for "normal"
users is pretty bad. Is there a point of time for the launch of a real
community site with a lot of content that is also understandable for the
normal user? Don't get me wrong I like lists and IRC but the normal users
need a website with information.
Regards, Denis

Von: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] Im Auftrag von Krzysztof
Gesendet: Montag, 5. Februar 2007 10:12
An: RHCP-Fan at
Cc: community at
Betreff: Re: OpenMoko / FIC Neo1973

2007/2/5, RHCP-Fan at <RHCP-Fan at>:

I read much about OpenMoko and the FIC Neo1973. I´m very interested in this
and I want to know more about the phone. I found nothing new on the FIC
website and on about the start or final specifications.
I hope someone can give me more news.
(sry for the bad english but I´m from germany and I slept to much at school)

Did you check wiki:

Lots of info.