OpenMoko / FIC Neo1973

denis denis at
Mon Feb 5 12:19:14 CET 2007

Yeah I know that. But don't you think it would be useful to offer interested
users, that heart from others something about the phone, more easy to access

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] Im Auftrag von Mikko Rauhala
Gesendet: Montag, 5. Februar 2007 12:01
An: community at
Betreff: Re: OpenMoko / FIC Neo1973

ma, 2007-02-05 kello 10:32 +0100, denis kirjoitti:
> That's something I have to criticize as well. The information for
> "normal" users is pretty bad. Is there a point of time for the launch
> of a real community site with a lot of content that is also
> understandable for the normal user?

The mass-market launch is planned for early autumn so there's plenty of time
to create normal user info. The March launch is aimed at developers.

Mikko Rauhala   - mjr at     - <URL:>
Transhumanist   - WTA member     - <URL:>
Singularitarian - SIAI supporter - <URL:>

OpenMoko community mailing list
community at