Text messaging on the OpenMoko platform

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Feb 6 13:43:13 CET 2007

Lol, this would lead to commercial server side applications implemented
as a pay per month ASP service - last time I discussed this on the list
the 'email storm' about only having open source free software lasted a
week.

I made the decision to sit out most of these conversations until I have
a unit in my hands and then start paying developers to right code as
part of my team. When the product is ready we'll show rather than talk.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net