T-Mobile finagling advice?

Graham Auld openmoko at graham.auld.me.uk
Wed Feb 7 04:32:34 CET 2007

What country are you in?

If it's UK then you shouldn't have much of a problem with signal unless
you're in the wilds of Scotland :-)
Most if not all of the network providers also provide sim only options for
contracts or pay as you go services, not usually heavily advertised but
avaliable none the less.

If of course you're not in the UK then please ignore all of the above ;)

Graham