T-Mobile finagling advice?

Joe Pfeiffer jjpfeifferjr at comcast.net
Wed Feb 7 05:16:23 CET 2007

Graham Auld writes:
>What country are you in?
>
>If it's UK then you shouldn't have much of a problem with signal unless
>you're in the wilds of Scotland :-)
>Most if not all of the network providers also provide sim only options for
>contracts or pay as you go services, not usually heavily advertised but
>avaliable none the less.
>
>If of course you're not in the UK then please ignore all of the above ;)

Dunno where Ben is...  I'm in the SW United States, roughly 50 miles
from the Mexican border; the nearest big city is El Paso, Texas.  Just
a wee bit isolated -- which is a good thing, so far as I'm concerned!
Until I hear about openmoko parties getting organized over in the Bay
area...  sigh, have a drink for me (again)