Ogg Vorbis Chips for Neo3000? :-)

"Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" ruskie at mages.ath.cx
Wed Feb 7 12:05:18 CET 2007

On 11:58:27 2007-02-07 "Dave Crossland" <dave at lab6.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thought http://hardware.slashdot.org/hardware/07/02/06/1931244.shtml
> was interesting - it would be cool to have an OGG decoder onboard a
> future Neo for iPhone style music-player/phone hybrid functionality in
> the free software context :-)

Wouldn't the existing hardware be capable of doing that already.
Don't see a point in adding an extra chip for it.

[OT] Dave you probably missed a personal email from me ;)
--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html
Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6  F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C