Hardware changes between phases ?

Pranav Desai pranavadesai at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 21:06:21 CET 2007

Hello All,

Are there going to hardware changes between Phase1 and Phase2 ... from
this posting it sounds like that, just wanted to verify.

http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/announce/2007-January/000000.html

2007-03-11 Phase 1: Official Developer Launch
    We will sell the Neo1973 direct from openmoko.com for US$350 plus
    shipping. Sales and orders will be worldwide. We are specifically
    targeting open source community developers.

    2007-09-11 Phase 2: Mass Market Sale
    Online sales will continue. We will also be available in a retail
    stores and selected carriers around the world. At this point, we
    hope your mom and dad will want to buy a Neo1973, too.

    The 2nd generation OpenMoko device will also be introduced at this
    time. We have something special in the works, but again, you will
    help shape this device.

Thanks
-- Pranav