Hardware changes between phases ?

Ian Stirling openmoko at mauve.plus.com
Fri Feb 9 19:38:54 CET 2007

Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 18:02 +0000, Ian Stirling wrote:
>> Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:
>> from
>>> Yes.
>> Are we talking:
>>
>> Cosmetic changes - option of coloured covers, a 24K gold
>> neckchain, ...

> I'll be talking more about this stuff in the coming months. I just don't
> want to say anything at this point. But don't worry about being an early
> adopter. If we come out with something cool we'll make sure you guys can
> get it at a discount if you already have a developers version.

Great!

I haven't seen an answer to something that I've been wondering about.

Are the numbers of P1 phones fixed - is it a batch of n, or are they
coming off a production line that's later flashing most of them to some
proprietary OS.
In other words, will it be possible to order one even if you miss the
first few days.