Fake it at FOSDEM

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Fri Feb 9 23:21:53 CET 2007

On Friday 09 February 2007 23:03, Marcel de Jong wrote:
> On 2/9/07, Richard Bennett <richard.bennett at skynet.be> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > It's not that I have too much time on my hands or anything, I just
> > finally got around to adding some stuff to the WIKI that I had lying
> > around:
> >
> > http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/OpenMoko/AtFOSDEM
>
> I actually had to rotate that image to find out what the text on the
> back said... :)
Yeah... it was done so that when the (fake) phone hangs from your neck, other
people can read the text on the back, but that the frontpanel is the correct
way round when you yourself look at it...
I've no idea what the real backpanel looks like though, as I couldn't find a
photo of it anywhere - probably just boring black...

BTW, if anyone needs a lift to Brussels from Antwerp or Mechelen on that
Friday, send me a mail.

Cheers,

Richard