Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht+gnus200702 at
Mon Feb 12 03:25:07 CET 2007

magon at writes:
> 		There are 845 people, which 199 are receiving digest.

There are also folks like me that access the list via the
list<->newsgroup gateway at .  I don't bother even using my
own list -> newsgroup for most mailinglists any more.  Gmane does such
a good job.

FWIW, I hope to get a Neo and port my mapping program Gnomad to it
(  I foolishly used some gnome widgets, so
they will need ripping out, but that hopefully is the only significant

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht