Still not getting it...(was: New Topic: Learning how to write for OpenMoko)

Ryan Kline radryan214 at
Mon Feb 12 16:20:27 CET 2007

VMWare does not support OS X.

Can you be more specific about Ubuntu, what I am supposed to get

I've heard of C++, what is the best way to get started?

What is Python?

For my mockups, should I just use the example pics from the press