Is is it possible to make this Truphone compatible?

Dean Collins Dean at
Mon Feb 12 16:45:11 CET 2007

Truphone's claim to fame is it's one touch voip install, it obviously
wont work out of the box but could be modified to suit eventually.

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at
<mailto:dean at> +1-212-203-4357 Ph
+1-917-207-3420 Mb
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of Shridhar
Sent: Monday, 12 February 2007 10:16 AM
To: community at
Subject: Is is it possible to make this Truphone compatible?

Hi guys. I'm new here and I'm excited with the whole OpenMoko cell

I read something that might interest you guys. There's this british
company ( ) that is creating a
software-only network bassed on VoIP. Apparentely they are using open
standards (it is compatible with Google Talk) and, while I'm not sure if
their software will be free (as in freedom), they would be a perfect fit
to the future OpenMoko with a WiFi card. But I was wondering if it's
possible to make a IP stack over bluetooth, to use the OpenMoko. Besides
needing a "bluethooth hotspot", is there any technical reason for which
this wouldn't work?