Still not getting it...(was: New Topic: Learning how to write for OpenMoko)

Ryan Kline radryan214 at
Mon Feb 12 16:52:09 CET 2007

You didn't have to call me a noob....jk (im not a fan of nerd speak).
Thanks so much, that is really what I was looking for. By running
Linux, I will be prepared when someone releases an OpenMoko
programming suite, right?