Get your own OpenMoko T-Shirt

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Mon Feb 12 17:51:44 CET 2007

Guys, please don't make a long thread out of it. Since Daniel knew
about our 200% load, Daniel wanted to surprise us with OpenMoko T-Shirts
for FOSDEM, that's why he went forward and created them. He explicitly
asked for the permission to use the logos and we agreed.

I hope we (as in OpenMoko) will have some breath to create our own
merchandise stuff after phase 1, but in the meantime I'm glad we have
Daniel's.

Please don't make a big deal out of it.

--
- Michael Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org>                   http://openmoko.org/