Still not getting it...(was: New Topic: Learning how to write for OpenMoko)

Terrence Barr - Evangelist, Java Mobile & Embedded Terrence.Barr at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 12 18:04:01 CET 2007

Parallels is $79, sometimes they run offers at $49. Money well spent
IMO. It runs very well and increases my productivity greatly because
I can run multiple OSes quickly and reliably.

I believe they will shortly release a tool to convert with VMware images.

I assume VMware will be a good option too when it it released.

-- Terrence