Still not getting it...(was: New Topic: Learning how to write for OpenMoko)

michael at michael at
Mon Feb 12 18:33:07 CET 2007

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Terrence Barr - Evangelist, Java Mobile & Embedded wrote:

> You can also use Parallels Desktop for OS X at
> Works like a charm for me.
> -- Terrence

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'd like to check it out, and
possibly write a recipe for setting up in this.

Can you install any environment of your choice inside, or is it whatever it

Have you set up OE under this? If you send me any rough notes you have (or
post to the list) I'll test and write up a recipe.