OpenMoko Challenges

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Mon Feb 12 18:48:16 CET 2007

Sean,

I'd like to add my voice in support of your decision to delay the hardware.
I've been in situations like this, and I appreciate the difficulty of making
this decision. From my experience, I believe you've made the right choice, and
I fully support you and your team.

I look forward with great anticipation to the source opening in a few days.
This, after all, is where all the open excitement is really going to take
place. Judging from all the creativity and intelligence we've seen expressed
on this list in the past few months, I'm looking forward to some amazing
software from this group.

Keep up the great work!

Michael