Still not getting it...(was: New Topic: Learning how to write for OpenMoko)

Terrence Barr - Evangelist, Java Mobile & Embedded Terrence.Barr at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 12 23:28:59 CET 2007

Parallels is a virtualization environment. Once installed it gives
you an black DOS screen in a OS X window, saying "Please insert boot disk".
 From there on it behaves like any PC so you can install any x86 OS
you like.

I have not yet tried to set up OE, but since you'll probably install
Linux on Parallels the OE setup will be exactly like on Linux.

-- Terrence