OpenGL on the Neo1973??

"Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" ruskie at
Tue Feb 13 00:18:44 CET 2007

On 00:12:47 2007-02-13 "Alexandre Franke" <alexandre.franke at> wrote:
> On 2/12/07, Alan Ide <gamebeavis at> wrote:
> > Oh - BTW, I know the other option is using SDL, but Im not
> > particularly fluent in that either.
> Anyway, isn't SDL built on top of OpenGL ?
No. SDL is a layer that sticks between the driver and the programmer.
OpenGL is in the driver/hardware(not sure which).

SDL only provides a simple interface to it all.

And who would acctually want OpenGL on a smartphone...
*shakes head in disbelif*

Andraž "ruskie" Levstik

Hacker FAQ:
Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6  F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C