Windows Mobile on Neo?

Ryan Kline radryan214 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 02:20:18 CET 2007

 >Thanks, I'm just being too lazy. Im pretty scared about this OE thing
because I am running Linux on VMWare Beta, on my brand new 17"
MacBook Pro...Should I be worried?

 > What's wince?
 >>Hi,
You're pretty brave to try installing an OE environment as a first
experience
with Linux.
Don't expect it to work out the first time, if it does great, if not
you'll
have learned a lot, and you'll stand a better chance next time you
try. Most
of us need several tries before something like that finally works.

As a friendly bit of advise though, remember most people will be
happy to help
you on a limited number of questions, so choose them wisely. If you
wonder
about the meaning of something like 'wince', run it through google
before
asking. You'll get an answer a lot faster, and people will be much
happier to
help you on the less evident questions.
Just imagine if someone joined the mailinglist and asked 'what's a
phone' ;o)